Spiral Hams, Smoked Meat, Smoked Cheese, North Country Smoked Cheddar, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Turkey, Made in New England Food Products from North Country Smokehouse
We love to support local smokehouses. Find more local New England products at New England Living. New England Recipes shares authentic recipes you will love.
Applewood Smoked Spiral Sliced Bone in Half Ham 6 – 7 Lb.
We love this apple smoked spiral ham. Smoked right here in northern New England. A real treat – just bake and serve.
Applewood Smoked Peppered Slab Bacon 8 – 10 lb.
North Country Smokehouse has perfected this smoked bacon treat with a blast of pepper. Wow!
Smoked Vermont Cheddar Cheese 3 lb.
Beautiful Vermont Cheddar delicately smoked to enhance the cheddar flavor, not hide it. Share your review on this smoked cheese product from New England.
SMOKED SPECIALTY FOOD MEATS FISH SALMON CHEESE NATURALLY SMOKED PRODUCTS
- Taste of the tropics | Not long ago you needed a ladder and a machete to get great-tasting coconut water. Now all you have to do is crack open a Vita Coco, the world's best-selling coconut water
- Natural hydration | Refreshing and jam-packed with vitamins, nutrients, and electrolytes (including more potassium than a banana) — Our coconut water Helps keep your body properly hydrated
- Refresh yourself | Coconut water is the natural choice for everyday, on-the-go refreshment — drink Vita Coco before a workout, with a meal, as an afternoon pick me up, or after a night out
- Fat-free, Gluten-free, and Non-GMO — and with only 60 calories per bottle, Vita Coco is the smart, lower calorie and lower sugar alternative to most sodas, sports drinks, and fruit juices
- One 12-pack case of 11.1 Ounce bottles | Available now on Amazon Prime, Subscribe and Save, and pantry — As well as Prime now and Amazon fresh (for those times when hydration can't wait)
- The Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker provides the best for you outdoor cooking needs. With optional smokestack locations you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Charcoal fuel allows you to grill with high heat or cook low and slow
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability you can trust
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- 2 year warranty on all parts
|Trident Wild Alaskan Smoked Sockeye Salmon - 567g/20 Oz||$34.99 ($27.99 / lb)||FWM Sale Item|